All right, guys! Truth be told I feel pretty bad about missing that update last week. Plus, I did promise I would make it up to you, so I've got an idea!
Reader sketch suggestions!
If you've got an idea for a Suits sketch that you really want me to draw, leave a suggestion in the comments! Here are the ground rules (and please read them all!):
1) I will only consider sketch ideas that are submitted in the comments of this post. When I did the contest I had the problem of some people submitting on Smackjeeves, and it got to be a bit annoying. So! If it's not here, it don't count, yo.
2) An idea for a sketch can be anything. A little action scene, a window into a character's past, a tutorial, a view of the street someone lives on, etc. Whatever you like. Get creative!
3) Sketch ideas can be as vague or specific as you like. But what you give is what you get - I'm not going to ask for clarification on any of the details in the suggestions, I'm just gonna read them and draw!
4) You can give as many sketch suggestions as you like, but only one per comment, please. I plan on posting the resulting sketches in the comments as replies, and I think things will just be more organized this way.
5) I wont sketch anything that I deem too spoilery, of course ^^
6) Depending on how many suggestions come in, I can't promise that I'll get to draw all of the suggestions. But I'll defintitely prioritize the most interesting/creative ones.
Welllllll there you have it! If you want to see something sketched, leave a suggestion in the comments of this post! I think this could be really fun, and if it goes well I might do another one at some point in the future ^^
[EDIT] Actual drawing of the sketches will begin sometime next week (the 10th)